kite Takoon Skoop zeta
Freestyle & More
Programm : Freestyle / Wakestyle / Waves
Moderate bar pressure on the front lines
3 battens hybrid kite
Good slck kite
Colors : Pro Serie | Orange / Blue | Purple / Yellow | Orange / Black | Dark Blue / Light Blue | Yellow / Red
Sizes : 7m | 9m | 11m | 13m
You are not subject to VAT (United States (US))
With reference to our epic Skoop , the trade name icon, this wing returns to the scene in a hybred c-shape style for a freestyle-wakestyle program.
Developed in collaboration with Hugo Guias, this wing offers the best of a C-shape in terms of unhooked performance with sleek mixed modern assets on the leading edge (depower and stability). Designed with only 3 battens, the Skoop profile is optimized to deliver an aggressive pop, its rigidity is created by its important segmentation of panels for smooth and fluid riding.
To use with the Onyx Bar
Design & Shape
Developed in collaboration with Hugo Guias, this wing offers the best of a C-shape in terms of unhooked performance with sleek mixed modern assets on the leading edge (depower and stability). Designed with only 3 battens, the scoop profile is optimized to deliver an aggressive pop, its rigidity is created by its important segmentation of panels for smooth and fluid riding.
For which rider ?
Scoop is made for freestylers / wakestylers who are in search of a light wing, with no concession, easy to navigate even in changing winds. But it’s also an excellent c-shape in freeride and in waves.
- Jumping : The Scoop will delight the freestyle wakestyle adepts. It has an excellent pop and a gradual slackening of the lines to build your confidence so you can try all the newschool tricks. For kiteloops it is the wing which turns easily with regular drive.
- Unhooked : Comfortable and well balanced The SKOOP offers an incredible pop as well as a good slack to enable you to land all your newschool tricks. When in the air, as in all maneuvers, the Skoop stays stable and tolerates small parasitic movements.
- Depower : Scoop is the new generation of C-Shape, its depower to absorb strong gusts of wind without having to dig in like a woodcutter with planks.
- Re-launch : easy to relaunch.
- Riding : the SCOOP Takoon is smooth and fast and rapidly creates its available wind to tract well.
- Waves : Fast acceleration and good glide of the SKOOP will allow you to make the maximum out of your surf and strapless sessions.
|Wind ranges are indicative and are given for a 75kg / 165 lbs rider equiped with a Twin Tip board and with 22m flying lines. They can be increased by 1 kt per 10 kg aditional body weight.|
Never get out in too strong conditions in regards of your level / weight. Always follow safety rules related to kiting activities.
- Moderate bar pressure
- 3 battens kite
- Linear sensation
- Programme : overall
- One Pump
- Inflating valve/ deflating high flow
- Requires a 17mm standard connector
- Spi and dacron Teijin (Technoforce)
- Eurocord lines
- Many reinforcements
Range of Use
|Sizes||List Price||Family Price|
Teijin is the leader in polyester tissue and fabrics for all kinds of sailing water sports.
The kite structure is made of Dacron Teijin T- 71830, we use spi Teijin T- 96008.
Eurocord stands for technical and professional reference on the rope market.
Profiles used on the Takoon kites are the result of 10 years of R & D and simulation.
FAST FLOW SYTEM
This new system allows to fully inflate and deflate your kite very fast with a single non-return huge flow valve.
SLE BRIDLES SYSTEM
Our shapes are 4 lines SLE, offering the best performance / security ratio.
SEGMENTED & CONICAL LEADING EDGE
Its shape is conical to maintain kite rigidity while permitting twisting while turning, for optimal handling. The thin ends also reduce drag.
MOULDED LE BUMPERS
Large thermo-molded bumpers wrap around the leading edge, which provide seam protection when landing and launching the kite.
Dacron reinforcements added on the front part of the kite profile strengthen this critical area and reinforce this high friction zone.
TE DISTRIBUTION CONTROL
It’s a band of Insignia which ensure effective liaison between Dacron material and lightest fabric. It reduces flapping and weight.
VERTICAL SEAM STRUTS CONSTRUCTION
Struts are designed in order to optimise diameter / strength ratio.
TK MOULDED TE STRUTS END PROTECTORS
Optimal trailing edge protection with a moulded reinforcement at the end of each strut.
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANEL
Distribution panels at the bridle connection points of bridles smoothly distribute kites load at critical points.
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
These connectors prevent accidents by by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite.
ADAPTIVE STEERING AND TURNING ABILITY
Different positions for back lines are possible for kite tunning.